I have an Access 2003 report that was printing correctly but just stopped printing correctly to a specific printer (HP D110). This report prints to an envelope. All other reports in the database (including ones that print to an envelope) print fine. This report prints to other printers correctly. Basically the envelope prints with the characters rotated 90 degrees and with a different, much larger font (images below).
This happened once before and I fixed it but don't remember how. This time, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the D110 printer driver. I exported and imported the report. I changed the report's page setup including changing from landscape to portrait. None of these worked.
How the envelope prints:
How the envelope should look: