I wish to create a printable page that can be printed with printer. I wish to know if there are easier solutions that can accomplish my tasks.
Currently I am using php to setup the codes that can fill in the content of the page. The template of the page is being coded by html.
Basic layout is like this:
1. there is a top section on the page which the left portion contains the company's address and left portion contains the other parties address.
2. the body section contains a table that can fit max of 30 rows per page and table has 4 columns as in part number, qty, short description of the product and price. There will be a row that has total cost
3. the bottom of the page contains some contents at as the footer
4. fonts and size of table can be adjusted to user's need simply through css
1. I am using div to divide the sections and the contents are placed inside these divs.
2. when user has complete the order, can press the print button on the page. This print button links with the print function from the browser that allows the user to use the print interface from the browser to print.
Is there a better way for me to design the template besides the html?
Is there a way for me to create a print interface with php instead of using the browser's print interface?