we have a small company with araound 15 clients and 3 virtual Servers. One is DC, one is for Exchange and the third is our RDS-Server.
The clients are Win7 clients. Till Friday everything worked fine. but then at one client outlook 2010 says that it is offline.
What we did so far:
- running repair in outlook (it syncronised 3 mails and than it becomes offline again)
- check dns (OWA from this computer works with same account)
- We tried to login on the RDS-Server with this account (no problem)
- We uninstalled anti-virus-software
- We made a new mail-profile (cant connect to server...)
- we checked the other server-communication (all other progs and share etc work fine to this server)
- The Outlook isn´t set to work offline
- We started Outlook in safe-mode (no connection too)
I don´t know anything else to do... any help appreciated