I read an article on the weakness of SHA1 and it needs to be migrated to SHA2 and I have a few questions:
- How do I check if my webpage is using SHA1?
- When we talk about SHA1, it is at the server and not the client or browser level. Correct?
- If I don't know if I have SHA1 then the webserver has implemented it. Correct?
- In that case, I have to contact them to request for a migration to SH2. Correct?
- People talked about upgrading to SH2, but why big companies don't do it, for ex. google or godaddy. I checked it at the following site www.shaaaaaaaaaaaaa.com
. Should I move away from godaddy?