I want to be fully functioning as far as backing-up is concerned.
This what I do. Please inform where I can do better . . . .
1. My Mac tells me when I need to back-up, and so I do!
- I plug in . . .
2. When I do the Mac back-up, I also plug in the Seagate. at the same time.
- how do I know that there is still room in the seagate?
- will it tell me . . ?
3. People are always talking about the iCloud.
- Do I need to pay for it too. Isn't that redundant?
4. I have Carbonite and Life Lock.
- I have had these for some years now, while with AOL,
- but I am changing to Gmail now, and the aol account ends in a few days.
- Do these accounts automatically apply to the new gmail?