How to fully replicate MS Exchange at Second Site
Posted on 2014-09-12
Here is our setup:
1) 2 Locations connected by VPN (Cisco)
2) Both locations have all 2008 R2 Standard servers
3) Exchange 2010 SP3 at Primary location
Basically, we want to setup Exchange at the second site as well. We have two objectives:
1) Full replication so that if one goes down, the other can pick up the load
2) The clients at the second location treat the second exchange server as their primary server.
Just looking for a good hw-to link and some advice. Thanks!