Hello, I'm trying to get a step by step instruction to modify my Exchange 2013 server to correct invalid internal url's to eliminate the .local so outlook will not report an error on the certificate name and also adjust autodiscovery to correctly automatically populate ios and android mobile device once email and password is entered. I have added a wild card SSL *.filotec.com.
Server Name: filo-exch00
Internal FQDN: https://filo-exch00.filo-tec.local
External FQDN https://exchange.filotec.com
SSL Certificate *.filotec.com
Server Type: Windows Server 2012 Std & Exchange 2013 Std CU6
Right now after I removed my old certificate and installed the new certificate, outlook gives me the red X when connecting (The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name on the site). would like to know what command lines to type in the EMC to correct this issue and eliminate the .local.