Moved Exchange 2013 VM to new host and moved databases to new drive. Now mail won't send.
Posted on 2014-09-19
I'm in the process of setting up Exchange 2013. I just moved it to a new ESXi host and after everything loaded up, I created two new disks, three new databases and moved the database and log files to the new drives. Everything seemed to work well and they mounted. However, now, when I try sending an e-mail, it no longer goes through, although it appears in my Sent Items in Outlook. I stopped Transport and moved the old queue files, but that didn't help, nor did a reboot.
I can't seem to figure out what could be causing the issue.
I"m currently on SP1.