Is there a way to do in a certain pc to prevent a domain group policy from propagating to a certain pc?

Is there a way to do in a certain pc to prevent a domain group policy from propagating to a certain pc?
For example installing a firewall  in the machine,
I want the solution if exists to be in the pc without doing the exception in the server.
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

Larry Struckmeyer MVPCommented:
No, the only way to remove a system from any or all group policy settings is to either remove it from the domain or to restrict the application of the gpo from the server.

Otherwise, group policy would not be effective and centralized management would be of no use.

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Natty GregIn Theory (IT)Commented:
Yes there is one way, keep the pc of the network, as long as the pc is on the network the server group policy rules
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft Legacy OS

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.

Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.