I've got an issue with a Network. It's my own corporate network. We operate an SBS2011 environment with 3 machines. We then build websites and work off a remote server.
Due to poor internet we have two Modems then a Meraki MX60W which acts as a load balancer. The issue I'm facing has only arisen in the last two days whereby we cant access our remote development server although from everywhere else it works fine.
I've rebooted the modems, plus the Meraki. Every other website works. I've also rebooted the entire SBS server, and DNS seperateley too. Local machines have been restarted. On the local machines i've tried using external DNS Server such as google (22.214.171.124) and that doesnt fix it.
There are multiple domains, all hosted on the same server. I can successfully ping but not view any HTTP traffic from the machines or my SBS server.