hi I am running a win 2008 domain network plugged into my cisco 2950 switches and connected to my asa5505 firewall and my internal master dc/ad/dns/dhcp server provides my dhcp ip allocation as usual.
- fileserver member server - allows win 7 desktop below to logon as expected
note: currently I have no gpo configured and all machines are located by default in the default computer container by default as expected
- my master dc as above receives internet access - as expected currently
win 7 desktop:
- my win 7 can ping the master dc & fileserver & default-gateway 192.168.0.1 successfully
note: I have removed the 'dhcpd' as I do not wish to use asa5505 dhcpd feature as I already have a functioning internal dhcp
- my win 7 desktop receives an ip address via my master dc/ad/dns/dhcp server as expected - successfully
- my same win 7 desktop above does not receive internet access, why ?