I have a single Exchange 2007 server running all roles. This weekend I migrated to Exchange 2013 running all roles. Everything seems to be working fine except the Outlook profile is not updating. When I launch Outlook it says the folders are unavailable and when I check the profile settings, it's pointing to the Exchange 2007 server. I have set autodiscover to point to the Exchange 2013 server and if I kill the profile and recreate it connect to the Exchange 2013 server with no issue. I really don't want to have to run around tomorrow to 60 users and redo profiles. I've been researching this for hours and have found nothing that works. I have tried deleting the DNS record for the old server and shutting off the old server. The users are connected via MAPI, not RPC over HTTP. From what i've read MAPI should just redirect.