To create a macro to automatically delete data in a specific row where the row is a variable.
It should do the following:
1. Dialog box to pop up " Enter row number"
OK | Cancel
2. Example if 50 is selected, then whatever data found in Row 50 (from Column C to Column GE) should be deleted EXCEPT for
- column AB in file "V.xls"
- column CF and column CG in file "W.xls"
3. Once done, pop up dialog "Completed - Data in cell xx, etc - deleted."
Example if cell E50, G50, O50 has data, then they should be deleted.
"Completed - Data in E50, G50, O50 - deleted"
if no data in that specific row, then "Completed - no data found"