One of the celerra CIFS file systems for the server reached 100% full on 1st Oct 6-7AM BST
Highlights/Event Summary :
· Issue has been reported at 9.00 AM BST for the server <server>
· Team checked and found that the server was running with 46% usage till morning 6. Sudden Spike was observed between 6-7 AM and the server space 100% (700GB+ increased)
· Free space again went to 1 GB from 10 GB within few hours after addition of 10 GB
· We do not have the tools required to figure out what is going on.
· 50 GB space is added. Server space was stable from evening and the free space was 77 GB.
After creating this article (http://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/23699/Setup-Mikrotik-routers-with-OSPF.html), I decided to make a video (no audio) to show you how to configure the routers and run some trace routes and pings between the 7 sites…
Here's a very brief overview of the methods PRTG Network Monitor (https://www.paessler.com/prtg) offers for monitoring bandwidth, to help you decide which methods you´d like to investigate in more detail. The methods are covered in more detail in o…