This is a test URL for a new website:
I am having very mixed results with loading it. The local copy on my computer works fine, but when loading from the internet sometimes the page will load, sometimes I will get "page not found". Then I hit "reload" and it loads again.
In Safari, sometimes it loads, but then the CSS file doesn't load so the styles are missing. Odd behavior in Chrome as well.
I'm hoping someone can load this URL in a browser or two and see if you are getting similar results. I have used this exact same test procedure on other sites but never had this happen before, so not sure what's going on.
I don't know if the .htaccess or IIRF (which is what I'm using on the Windows side) has to do with it, or perhaps even my "canonical" tag. But as I said, I have used these before in the same way, never a problem.