How to export\import SVN users permissions from server to another one !
Posted on 2014-10-15
I am trying to import one repository from one windows server to another, I have managed to import the database by using the following command:
svnadmin load c:\repo\test < c:\20141013\prd.dmp
the data has been imported without any problem, then I copied the following files authz-windows,authz, and htpasswd when I reset the service the users and group has been imported too. but the problem I am facing the user permission has not being imported too.
SVN server info:
1) standard edition version 2.1.3
2) operating system windows server 2003
3) authentication type: SVN authentication
4) automatic authentication it enabled.
5) in the log in tab of the SVN server properties both options are unchecked.