I have an access database and an excel spreadsheet that are set up to generate emails in outlook. These have always worked without any issue, but since the end of last week, although the email window is created as normal, when the user clicks on the 'Send' button, Outlook generates and error - "The operation failed."
However, if I open Outlook and then create a new email message and copy and paste the information to this new email window, it sends without error.
I am using Office 2010 in a Terminal Server environment, and Outlook is connected to an Exchange 365 server. I have tried restarting the server and deselected and reselected the appropriate library files within access and this has not fixed the problem. I'm guessing there may have been an update that is causing me problems.