So I have an end user that cannot open her files from sharepoint sync with office 2013. The files look like there are no associations. I have repaired office 2013, and uninstalled and reinstalled office 2013 as well. What is really strange is that when I access sharepoint from the web, I can open all files and also if I save them to the desktop they open as well. I have attached photos to give a better idea. TO add, as you can see in the photos, under libraries they sometime are there, but then go away like the photo shows. I have done a virus scan and it did pick up 4 items and I cleaned them and removed them. even ran the scan again to make sure viruses were gone.