Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2010 SP2
I have a user that is experiencing a weird issue: If he gets an email from 1 praticular sender with a gmail account, the mail is automatically moved t0 a created folder called "unwanted". The user didn't create the folder and if you move the email back to the inbox and delete that folder call unwanted, within 2 minutes or so the folder is recreated and the mail is automatically moved back to that folder.This only happens for this 1 particular sender, this doesn't happen with other gmail senders. The user accept message from gmail with no issues, its just this 1 sender that this happens to. Steps performed:
1. Verified that there were no outlook rules causing this.
2. Verified that this sender wasn't added to any junk mail filters in outlook.
3. Checked MFCMapi for any rouge or hidden rules on the user's mailbox.
4. Added the sender to the safe senders list in outlook.
5. Moved the user's mailbox to a different mailbox database. (This worked once but in about a week this happened again to the same user from the same sender.)
You can watch and actually see the mail move and the folder recreates itself. I don't know what else to do or check. Does anyone have any advise about this?