Hello i will be setting up "citrix vdi in a box" on Microsoft 2012 Hyper-V Server for 20 users.
i have few questions that need clarification as i am not able to test it out on the server yet.
1. Do you create a windows image before installing VDI in a Box or after (will be using Win 7 image) ?
2. How easy or difficult to adjust the image once it has been created.
3. If you have limited licenses ie Adobe Acrobat (Full) version and only few licenses. How do you deal with that.
4. In future if I have a add another Hyper-V server how do I load balance, or move the existing machines to the new server
5. Can I move the storage location of the Vdisk to let’s say NAS in future. How easy/difficult would that be. Is it simply the case of pointing the Vdisk location to the NAS
6. Is 10/100 network sufficient for the 20 users.
7. Any Caveats or Gotchas that i should be aware of prior or during the installation. (lessons learned)