Hello i will be setting up "citrix vdi in a box" on Microsoft 2012 Hyper-V Server for 20 users.
i have few questions that need clarification as i am not able to test it out on the server yet.
1. Do you create a windows image before installing VDI in a Box or after (will be using Win 7 image) ?
2. How easy or difficult to adjust the image once it has been created.
3. If you have limited licenses ie Adobe Acrobat (Full) version and only few licenses. How do you deal with that.
4. In future if I have a add another Hyper-V server how do I load balance, or move the existing machines to the new server
5. Can I move the storage location of the Vdisk to let’s say NAS in future. How easy/difficult would that be. Is it simply the case of pointing the Vdisk location to the NAS
6. Is 10/100 network sufficient for the 20 users.
7. Any Caveats or Gotchas that i should be aware of prior or during the installation. (lessons learned)
August and September have been big months for VMware—from VMworld last month to our new Course of the Month in VMware Professional - Data Center Virtualization. We reached out to Andrew Hancock, resident VMware vExpert, to have a more in-depth discu…
If you need to complete a Physical to Virtual (P2V), Virtual to Virtual (V2V) conversion to a VMware product (VMware Workstation, Player or VMware vSphere (ESXi) ) for FREE, then there is some good news...
This tutorial will walk an individual through the steps necessary to join and promote the first Windows Server 2012 domain controller into an Active Directory environment running on Windows Server 2008.
Determine the location of the FSMO roles by lo…
This tutorial will walk an individual through the process of installing of Data Protection Manager on a server running Windows Server 2012 R2, including the prerequisites.
Microsoft .Net 3.5 is required. To install this feature, go to Server Manager…