Anyone implement TDE before on SQL server ? it is fastest encrption for MS SQL server ? but that one is on table level ?
anyone implement this before ? please share implement and deploy experience:
1) what is the pre task and post task to implment this ? any step by step guide?
2) any step by step guide on actually implmentation?
3) Will the storage utiliization increase a lot?
4) Will the server slow down a lot after implementing this ?
5) Any front end application need to change before implementing this so that the application can function well ? of course application vendor has to confirm their application can run on this.
This article covers the basics of data encryption, what it is, how it works, and why it's important. If you've ever wondered what goes on when you "encrypt" data, you can look here to build a good foundation for your personal learning.
Viewers will learn how to use the UPDATE and DELETE statements to change or remove existing data from their tables.
Make a table:
Update a specific column given a specific row using the UPDATE statement:
Remove a set of values using the DELETE s…