The V-Model is a term applied to a range of models, from a conceptual model designed to produce a simplified understanding of the complexity associated with systems development to detailed, rigorous development lifecycle models and project management models.
The specification stream
The specification stream mainly consists of:
- User Requirement Specifications
- Functional Requirement Specifications
- Design Specifications
The testing stream generally consists of:
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
The development stream can consist (depending on the system type and the development scope) of customization, configuration or coding.
© 1996-2022 Experts Exchange, LLC. All rights reserved. Covered by US Patent