Thanks for your help with this. One of our customers keep receiving Calendar Summary email alerts with his cell phone in the recipient or rather a recipient that could not be reached. We did some research on this online and everything we found does not seems to make these emails stop coming from Administrator. We checked the SMS service but its off, we checked all contacts or meetings for his cell phone as a recipient but non could be found. This is madness :)
Here is the email we are receiving:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: 11/16 Calendar Summary
Sent: 11/16/2014 4:01 AM
The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'858XXXXXXX' on 11/17/2014 5:32 AM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient