I have a customer who wants recommendations on buying the best home printer for the family network.
He wants something multi-purpose: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax. He also wants to print from his phones and wireless, so:
4. Ethernet Port
6. Very good at printing family photos
7. Android ( Specifically Samung Note 4) and iPhone Compatible
8. Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatible
Less important but nice:
- Double Sided
- Running costs
- Not too big as he is limited in space to put it.
- Speed: Not important as it is a home printer, very good quality is important but not speed.
- Running costs: very willing to compromise on running costs if needed in order to get good quality and connectivity and flexibility.
Has been looking at the following printers, but not sure that these are the best as each has compromises:
A. HP Office Jet Pro 6830 e-All-in-One
B. HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One ( Only one cartridge, so can it really be good at photos)
C. The Canon MX926 ( Good but older model now)
Thanks for any help.
( Internal Ref #: 1027885IP)