Hi! I am trying to import a tab-delimited file into Access and/or SQL Server 2005. The problem is that I get errors when trying to include a few fields that include alternate language characters. I am trying to use unicode in Access 2010, but the program hangs when I save the setting change that I make under Advanced in the Import Wizard. I can use ASCII but of course this doesn't return the proper encoding and the characters come out garbled. I cannot find any place at all in SQL 2005's data import wizard that allows me to adjust encoding. I have added all the relevant languages to Langauge Preferences in Office, and I have tried UTF-8 but I still get import errors mentioning corruption. Regular unicode just causes a hang in Access. UPDATE: after leaving the import wizard hanging for a while when trying to import using Unicode during the import the process, I eventually get an error "import invalid procedure call or argument".