I need some assistance with creating a procedure (aka batch process).
Please see attached database (zipped). In contains the following objects:
1. Table1 and Table2
2. Query1 and Query2
Process upon opening:
1. Open form "frmLogin"
2. Select any of the four values from the listbox
3. This will open Query1 and display the associated responses
Note: Upon opening frmLogin, all existing records in Table2 will be dropped. Then, for each of the selected list box values, append-query 'Query2' will add each of the four records to Table2. So, if "Report01", "Report02", and "Report03" were selected from the listbox, Table2 will show 12 records.
Here's what I need some help with:
- While this sample database only includes four sample options in the listbox, the actual application has up to 25 reports.
- Sometimes, I may only want to run, e.g., 3 out of the 25 reports.
- Othertimes, I may need to run all 25 reports. In the event I need to run all 25 reports, I'd rather click on an option "Run all 25 reports" vs. having to click on each of them individually in order to have the total # of records added to Table2.
- How can I tweak the VBA that would automate the "manual clicking/selecting" of all -- in this case -- four reports from the listbox (thus, 16 records would be added -- in the background -- to Table2)?