Application and Services Log - Internet Explorer
Posted on 2014-11-24
Anyone knows what exactly does the "Internet Explorer" under Windows 7's "Application and Services Log"
keeps track of , I tried to enable it to see but with not success; nothing gets stored, I've also tried:
Download and install the Application Compatibility Toolkit from Microsoft and perform the following:
1. Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
2. Move to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_ENABLE_COMPAT_LOGGING (if the key does not exist, then create it; you might need to create the FeatureControl and FEATURE_ENABLE_COMPAT_LOGGING keys).
3. From the Edit menu select New, DWORD value.
4. Set a name of iexplore.exe and press Enter.
5. Double-click the new value, set the data to 1, and click OK
Thanks in advance.