I was wondering if someone could recommend software (preferably cloud based) that tracks the entire asset life cycle and is not limited to computer equipment?
Below is the work flow:
1.Purchase request is created and sent to purchaser
2. Purchaser solicits quotes and returns form to requester.
3. Requester gets approval from Manager and sends it back to purchaser
4. Purchaser orders item and tracks item until it is delivered
5. Once item is received, purchaser updates inventory and assigns asset tag #. Additional information is recorded such as license, warranty, who it is assigned to, etc.
6. Asset is tracked until disposal
Information that would like to be recorded:
1.name of requester
2. Expected delivery date
3. cost of item
4. tracking while in transit
6. Name of person who approved purchase
7. Warranty date
8. Purchase date
Hopefully you get the idea. Ideally the software would also assist with license tracking.
Thanks in advance.