Access database online
Posted on 2014-11-26
1) What is required to host an Access Database 2007-2010 on a public MS Windows Server based website for a) viewing data b) updating data?
2) Does the database need to be converted to MS SQL Server to provide proper security.
3) Does the functionality regarding 17 data entry forms, 1 custom query and 10 reports require reprogramming into .net code?
4) This job is for a Non-Profit organisation. I have completed a basic .Net programming course as part of my IT degree so is it feasible that I could convert the database and re-code the functionality?
5) What logical steps would you suggest for me to a) convert it or b) get a quote for an experienced .Net programmer to convert it?