I need a help for the below URLs to convert to SEO friendly in httpd.conf.
1. /more/in-your-language/français?languageCode=fr --> /more/in-your-language/fr ( like fr we have multiple languages)
2. /plan-and-book-your-trip/destination-guides/country-and-city-guide/individual-destinations-guides?country=Bermuda&city=null&state=null --> /plan-and-book-your-trip/destination-guides/country-and-city-guide/individual-destinations-guides/Bermuda (here as well we have multiple countries, states & cities)
3. /arrivals/Flight-details_cancelled?flightNo=BA016&flightDate=19-Nov-14&type=ARRIVAL&flight-status=Landed&terminal=5&statuscode=LD&addinfo=-- ---> /arrivals/Flight-details_cancelled/BA016 (here also there there are multiple parameters)
4. /departures/Flight-details_cancelled?flightNo=BA016&flightDate=19-Nov-14&type=ARRIVAL&flight-status=Landed&terminal=5&statuscode=LD&addinfo=-- ---> /departures/Flight-details_cancelled/BA016 (here also there there are multiple parameters)
i have tried but am getting the URLs as below
1. more/in-your-language/es - getting page not found
2. plan-and-book-your-trip/destination-guides/country-and-city-guide/individual-destinations-guides/Bermuda/null/null - null has to be hide and if i select any city or state it should append next to country.
3. arrivals/Flight-details_scheduled/BA016/19-Nov-14/ARRIVAL/Landed/5/LD/-- - here i should get only flight no, i have tride to hide the rest but am getting an exception.
4. for departures as well am getting the url starting with arrivals, because the parameter fields are same.
Please help me on these...
Thanks in advance.