Good morning; I hope your Thanksgiving holiday (if you celebrate) was relaxing.
I'm frustrated by a problem with one of my WordPress sites -- http://www.pigsforpeace.org/
* Right now I get a 403 error when I try to access the site. Obviously I cannot log in to WordPress dashboard anymore.
* The technician at the ISP, viviotech, says he does not see any permission errors in the httpd.conf file.
* I checked my .hthaccess file but that looks OK too; there are some statements in .htaccess from the iThemes security plugin, but that is all. I give the .htaccess file, below.
* I am trying to transfer the web site at http://test.ebwebwork.com
* My plan is to use PHPMyAdmin to export the test database, replace test.ebwebwork.com with www.pigsforpeace.org
, and import the revised database
* I have not done that yet -- because php.ini does not allow me to upload a large file; I am working on this separately
* Anyway, sometime around yesterday, I suddenly started getting a 403 at http://www.pigsforpeace.org/
* Previously I was at least able to view the http://www.pigsforpeace.org/
site and log in to WP dashboard.
Do you have any thoughts about what is going on with the 403?
Thank you for your time and help, and for patiently reading this long question. =)