How do I forward *all* Outlook 2007 email from single address (only one name) to my single (only one [different] name) Gmail account? The are no exceptions to forwarding. It is as if the Outlook 2007 email (Charter email) account is transparent. Charter mail done not seem to offer this option. My goal is the keep the same charter address for use in correspondence, etc. i.e. email@example.com
Below from http://www.ehow.com/how_8406086_forward-outlook-2007-mail-gmail.html
does not work as I want.
1. Open the "Tools" menu at the top of the Outlook 2007 window, then select "Rules and Alerts."
2. Click the "New Rule" button.
3. Click "Check messages when they arrive" in the "Blank Rule" section of the window. Click "Next."
4. Click "Next." Outlook 2007 displays a prompt asking you if you want the rule to apply to every message that you receive. Click "Yes."
5. Click the "Forward it to people or distribution list" checkbox.
6. Click the "People or distribution list" link at the bottom of the window.
7. Click the "To" field at the bottom of the window, and type your Gmail address.
8. Click "Ok," then click "Finish."