I'm looking for software which will allow remote users to access files/folders on a Windows file server without storing / syncing the data to the cloud.
Users must be able to:
- access data via mobile devices, web interface or desktop app
- sync SELECTED folders to the desktop/mobile device
- share files/folders with users OUTSIDE the company network (in a controlled manner of course)
Software must be:
- supported by tech support
- Active Directory and NTFS aware
- able to share EXISTING Windows network shares/folders to the remote users. (I don't want to have to put files in a "special" place so that remote users can access.
- must have an audit log
I've used FileCloud for this (pretty good but has minimum of 20 users). Been looking at Acronis Access but it doesn't seem to do everything I need.
I'd prefer something you BUY as to something subscribed to. Either way, continued support costs are expected.