I'm looking for software which will allow remote users to access files/folders on a Windows file server without storing / syncing the data to the cloud.
Users must be able to:
- access data via mobile devices, web interface or desktop app
- sync SELECTED folders to the desktop/mobile device
- share files/folders with users OUTSIDE the company network (in a controlled manner of course)
Software must be:
- supported by tech support
- Active Directory and NTFS aware
- able to share EXISTING Windows network shares/folders to the remote users. (I don't want to have to put files in a "special" place so that remote users can access.
- must have an audit log
I've used FileCloud for this (pretty good but has minimum of 20 users). Been looking at Acronis Access but it doesn't seem to do everything I need.
I'd prefer something you BUY as to something subscribed to. Either way, continued support costs are expected.
Acronis protects the complete Microsoft technology stack: Windows Server, Windows PC, laptop and Surface data; Microsoft business applications; Microsoft Hyper-V; Azure VMs; Microsoft Windows Server 2016; Microsoft Exchange 2016 and SQL Server 2016.
Many CHPs use the buzzword ‘Cloud Hosting’ to sell the idea of reliability. Most consumers have the opinion that cloud hosting is easily scalable and can handle just about anything. Further, most CHPs are not transparent and hide the underlying arch…
Internet Business Fax to Email Made Easy -
With eFax Corporate (http://www.enterprise.efax.com), you'll receive a dedicated online fax number, which is used the same way as a typical analog fax number.
You'll receive secure faxes in your email, fr…