Go Premium for a chance to win a PS4. Enter to Win

x
  • Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 2888
  • Last Modified:

Autodiscover not working for one user

I have one user that is having trouble viewing free/busy info in their outlook calendar. Works fine on OWA. I tested autodiscover from outlook and i get an error: local autodiscover failed 0x8004010f. I tried deleting the account and adding it back in. When I try to add it it does not autodiscover the settings. But if I try his same account on another computer autodiscover configures it correctly !! I don't know why it won't autodiscover on his computer. It's on the same network.
0
WiddleAvi
Asked:
WiddleAvi
  • 2
1 Solution
 
Seth SimmonsSr. Systems AdministratorCommented:
verify network settings on that machine
try removing from the domain and adding again
the fact it works for that user on another system indicates it's the machine being used and not exchange itself
0
 
WiddleAviAuthor Commented:
I was able to get it fixed based on this article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2212902

I changed all the registry keys from 1 to 0
0
 
WiddleAviAuthor Commented:
Found solution as listed above
0

Featured Post

Industry Leaders: We Want Your Opinion!

We value your feedback.

Take our survey and automatically be enter to win anyone of the following:
Yeti Cooler, Amazon eGift Card, and Movie eGift Card!

  • 2
Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now