turn on DDL trigger for SQL server 2008 R2 stnadared
Posted on 2014-12-09
right now try to receive email/trigger alert with information on:
1) what login has been created and who create it !
2) What login has been deleted and who delete it!
3) what SQL job has been deleteed and who delete it!
4) what SQL job has been created and who create it!
5) what has been changed on SQL server configuration and who change it?
I head that SQL server 2008 R2 has simple built in tools for that and please share how you guys implement your solution, step by steps please.,