right now try to receive email/trigger alert with information on:
1) what login has been created and who create it !
2) What login has been deleted and who delete it!
3) what SQL job has been deleteed and who delete it!
4) what SQL job has been created and who create it!
5) what has been changed on SQL server configuration and who change it?
I head that SQL server 2008 R2 has simple built in tools for that and please share how you guys implement your solution, step by steps please.,
there are several way do it: for sql jobs you may set msdb sysjobs table trigger for insert delete update for example from
Learn about Hyper-V features that increase functionality and usability of Microsoft Windows Server 2016. Also, throughout this eBook, you’ll find some basic PowerShell examples that will help you leverage the scripts in your environments!