I wonder if you can help me with this problem. We are going through the end stage of an email migration from Exchange 2003/Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010.
A couple of weeks ago users started complaining that most of their meeting rooms are getting over booked. All but of the meeting rooms are getting migrated over to Exchange 2010 this week.
I noticed that one of the mailboxes had been migrated over to Exchange 2010 however it had been migrated over as user mailbox. I converted the mailbox to a roommail hoping this would fix the problem.
I've made a large number of configuration settings on the mailbox which I have attached. This still hasn't resolved the issue. The users have ruled out the idea of delegates to help police the mailboxes.