Okay so I have a nice little 64 Bit image of a Windows 7 Pro install for a local school that I deploy out fine to most hardware. However, one set of hardware generates a rather odd bug where all of the font (bar a few bits) are displayed in Wingdings.
However, if I remove the Answer File from the Unattend section within WDS then the image deploys fine (although has no answer file so no customisation of the OOBE wizard).
I am at a loss as to what is causing this issue or how to investigate it but have attached the Answer File for you to check having removed the passwords and domain name. The confusing thing is the answer file has very little in it!