Hello, thank you for reading:
We have a well establish well working Exchange 2010 server on a domain and today we added a new extra domain NewDomain.com and set up several different AD accounts for the users. Created the mailboxes, appended manually the new SMTP addresses. Logged into OWA/Outlook and tried sending our first emails and we get
"Delivery to these recipients or groups is complete, but no delivery notification was sent by ..."
on all emails. We don't even use the Delivery Notification yet still get this.
- some, no pattern, but not all, are delivered to their destination
- regardless of actual "Delivery Notification"
- all other AD email accounts on this server work fine, as they were before
- we did the same typical configuration to add any new domain for emails to the system: added the domain to the EMC for allowed domains, added several new AD accounts, created mailboxes, set the proper SMTP, done
- outgoing connector has no rules, all apply
This seems like a weird fluke with the Exchange system. But only on these NewDomain.com emails.