I am in the process of introducing Exchange 2010 to my existing Exchange 2003 environment.
The planned infrastructure is going to be CAS,HT on one server and MB on another.
The Exchange 2003 server is both a Front-end/Back-End configuration.
I have installed both the CAS and HT roles and configured the virtual directories according to the Exchange Server Deployment Assistant
My internal domain name is xxxx.local. I have a DNS Zone for xxxx.com.
I have a record for the legacy.xxxx.com Host record point to my 2003 Server and mail.xxxx.com resolving my new CAS/HT 2010 server.
I am able to successfully authenticate to OWA both internal and external.
When I run the test with ExRCA I get a Forbbiden 403 error.
I tried to follow some of the suggestions, but still no luck.
I am able to successfully create a active sync connection on my iPhone, but when I try to sync my folders I just see it trying to update.
I was able to connect with Outlook over RPC over HTTPS, OWA and Active Sync.
I see normal response time using OWA and Outlook Over RPC, but Active Sync has a long delay between mail arriving in my Outlook inbox and on my phone. Even when I delete and item from the phone it takes some time to show the change in my Outlook.