1. I want to feed a Macro-enabled Word 2013 Document to PowerPoint 2013.
2. I copy and paste three extracts from a large master document to make a new 15 page macro-enabled Word document.
3. I save, and press the the button "Send to Microsoft PowerPoint", but it gives me the following error message:
"We can't save this file because it's read only. To keep your changes, you'll need to save to a document with a new name or in a different location. (C:\Users\Username\AppData\...\~present.rtf"
4. Perhaps I am missing it, but I do not see where the document is either .rtf, or read-only.
5. I save it as a different macro-enabled Word file (with a different file name), but I get the same error message.
6. I rename the file in Windows Explorer, and try it again, but I get the same error message.
7. I right-click on the file in Windows Explorer, and check Properties, but I do NOT see Read-Only or Hidden checked.
8. What should I do? Thanks!