When I run some PHP scripts, it can take time.
While the process nothing changes in the browser.
I need to know if it is possible when I start the script:
- to clean/empty the browser window
- to set a waiting message
- to change the mouse pointer by setting the hourglass icon
- when the job is done (e.g. parsing data), reset the mouse icon to the default
- to display what I want.
1) display an empty/blank page
2) use AJAX to call your current PHP script from the page
3) when everything is done (the AJAX call returned successfully), display whatever is returned by your PHP script to the page