Points of My Scenario:
1. I am domain admin of a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain
2. I am required to implement SCCM 2012 for managing software updates
3. I currently uses WSUS for software updates
4. I will deploy a new WSUS along with SCCM 2012 on the same Windows Server 2008 R2 server
5. Some clients are in a DMZ. These currently communicate to WSUS via HTTP only
6. These clients will now need to use HTTP for both (a) getting software updates and (b) for server-to-client communications with the new SCCM 2012 server.
QUESTION: How can I configure the SCCM2012/WSUS server so that both SCCM and WSUS client-to-server communications/transactions ALL happen via HTTP (I.e. TCP port 80)?