Points of My Scenario:
1. I am domain admin
2. I must deploy SCCM 2012 for Software Update management
3. I have many Windows clients in a DMZ - but they all have HTTP access to the SCCM server (not yet configured)
4. One server will host SCCM's Config Manager, Site Manager, Management Point, Software Update Point and WSUS server
5. Therefore, one IIS server will be used for all the websites required.
6. Due to firewall restrictions, I must use HTTP port 80 only for all websites on this one server!
7. I plan to configure Host Headers in IIS to accommodate this.
QUESTION: Will SCCM and WSUS function correctly when both are using the same IIS server and port 80 - IF I use Host Headers?