MAC Air Laptop
Posted on 2015-01-02
Who can help with this MAC Issue please.
I am going to help a friend who has a MAC Air laptop. My knowledge with MAC is not that great, therefore I did a phone call discovery to find out what the problem is before I go there. this is what she said to me in an email:
**I have a 2013 Mac Air laptop:
3. I have three emails accounts, I am using entourage and I failed to load them in to this laptop. I use Entourage. (I have successfully added this new email account to my MacBook Pro, iPad Air and iPhone. ) In the process of my attempts I have put in place servers designations on the Mac Air that I don't need. I don't know how to get rid of them. I suspect that if I can figure out how to delete these unnecessary servers I can establish the new email account.
4. I have been asked by Apple if I want to upload the new Yosemite operating system on my Mac Air. Given my experience with Yosemite on my MacBook Pro, I'm afraid to do that and would like advice on whether I should.**
- There are any smart questions I should ask when I go to see her laptop today to understand better what steps I need to take in order to fix this laptop ?
- can someone provide a step by step guide on how to add and remove email accounts using Entourage on a Mac Book please
- I know how to do an OS Upgrade to Yosemite on a Mac Air.
- I Also know how to back up the information's.
What else should I ask in order to start this process please.
thank you for your help.