I have an Exchange Server 2013 box with a 64GB C drive partition and and a 64gb D drive partition which we use for transaction logs. We have another E drive partition that is 400GB for the actual mailboxes and another 400GB drive for backups.
We had been using Exchange 2010 prior to this and had no such issues with log files and therefore we doubled our C:\ drive requirements from 32GB to 64GB and assumed this will be more than enough considering the amount of mailboxes we have. Unfortunately we had not realised that the log files would result in a massive storage issue for us. We have now got a script that clears the log files however, the daily performance logs under performance monitor takes up almost 1gb a day. I had tried to disable this but every few days it turns itself back on.
Are there any solutions for us to get around this as this is eating into our C drive storage which in turn risks downtime for us.