I have an excel work schedule, tab 2015, that shows my teams vacation availability through out the year. I only publish 8 weeks of the schedule at time and this published to sharepoint web site. In order to avoid the cleaning the publishing sheet and the coping and pasting the current 8 weeks I created a script to do this for me. Now the script works well but I have experienced some issues that I need help with. I'm just learning VB and have figured some things out on my own and gotten some help, so if you see something that I have done wrong or feel it can be done more efficiently please feel free to make suggestions.
Here are my issues that I need help with. First though you need to know that the first 3 rows are always the header rows. These don't change.
1. My script hides all of the data, except the current 8 weeks. For example, if the current week is Feb 1, 2015, using the 2015 tab, it will hide rows 4 though 71 and then hide rows 207 to 885. I want it to hide all of the calendar data prior to the current week, as my team and I don't need to see that each time and it allows me to quickly make changes to the calendar on a go forward basis, but I do not want it hide the rest of the calendar. I got some help with this part of the script and figured I could get the rest to work using a row count and the unhide command to accomplish it but haven't been successful.
2. My row heights aren't consistent. So each week of the calendar has a day row, for the days of the week, and the date row, for the date. These rows are formatted at 13.2. Then the Employee part f the schedule is formatted at 26.4. For some reason during the copy and paste part of my script my row heights change. So I tried to write a script that did a row count and then changed the row height to 26.4. Again, I was unsuccessful.
I have included the file for review