we have moved from exchange 2003 -> 2007 -> 2013 on windows 2012 r2
all went well until the SSL was played with!
i have never done this before so had a third party do this and thats where the problems start, the first SSL was to the wrong domain, i have fixed the SSL certificate its self now, but unsure if i missed anything.
so the problem i am having is on some not all computers the outlook is reporting
there is a problem with the proxy server's security certificate.
outlook isunable to connect to the proxy server
i did find a blog that told me to go to the owa site on the computer and install the certificate this did fix 3 of the computers but not the rest.
and computers are ,XP, Vista, windows 7 and windows 8
also outlook 2007 and outlook 2013.