As often not standard question mates :)
What are standard IT service price in Your country (with an example what kind of service)?
- for a customer (so B2B price between IT company and other non IT Company), per hour, per day, etc
- for a consumer (B2C, price between IT company and a user/consumer)
- for IT Pro employee (price for an IT Pro employee per month, per week at an IT company or other company, so this is standard employee salary)
- for a IT Pro freelancer for non IT company (so price that not IT companies pay directly to IT Pro freelancer)
- for a IT Pro freelancer as an outsourcing (so price that IT companies/HH companies/other pay directly to IT Pro freelancer for a service to other non IT companies)
- between IT companies (so this some sort of IT outsourcing, B2B between 2 IT companies)
- for Outsourcing (hard and too general question but maybe You know some price examples??)
- what is a standard profit margin for IT Hardware and Software in your country for IT Company?
All prices are per IT Pro person.
Do someone have an idea why prices for sort of IT services in your country not goes all the times lower than xxxx?
Why I'm asking? Because in my country (Poland/EU) the situation with IT Pro services prices (profit margins for companies for IT Services) are so strange and fatal now (most prices between IT companies goes from normal 600-800USD/day 6-12 years ago to very very low like 100-250USD/day) that I want to understand the mechanism of a stopping lowering prices in different (mainly west) countries.
I see lot of offers from UK and see the prices for freelancers from 400-600GBP/day
In Poland 6-12 years ago IT Pro services prices between IT Companies ware 600-800USD/day, now they are very very low and close to 100-250usd/day what I not fully understand (and don't agree !!!). Also in Poland profit margins for a HW/SW sell 10-14 years ago was 15-20%, and now drop to 0(even minus)-3%, why minus? because if U offer best on the market price legally (after all discounts and get 0% profit) U will not win most public (gov) tenders !!!! yep, such problems are normal in Poland last years, so because I'm really not happy of that.
So because of that strange situation with IT Services pricing and IT company profits margins (for HW/SW sell) and my own consulting and small cloud services in Poland I like to know what are the pricing range for Your country, be as more detailed as U can, and THANK YOU for sharing such not easy to get knowledge !!!