This is the setting I need to change, disabling adobe reader:
1) Go to Tools section on the Internet Explorer 8.0
2) Select “Manage Add-ons”
3) Look for “Adobe PDF Reader” add-on and check the status
4) If the status is Disabled, click the status to Enable it
5) Close the Internet Explorer windows
6) Open the new Internet Explorer window and try it.
Note: If you are not able to see the “Adobe PDF reader” add-on on the Manage add-on screen, locate the “Show” drop down in the left side bottom and select “Run without Permission”