All of a sudden I stopped recieving emails from certain domains
Posted on 2015-01-13
All of a sudden I stopped receiving emails from certain domains. I can send to these domains, but not receive. A big one I can't receive from is gmail. I do an MX and DNS record check everything comes up fine. Nothing has changed on the network. The email is not even hitting my Astaro, which is what I use for email filtering, then is forwarded to exchange. The Astaro is my MX record. So the emails from gmail for example are not even hitting my network, and the gmail users have yet to get any kick back to even help troubleshoot the problem. I also have a few other domains that I can't receive email from. For the most part though we are getting all our email from other domains. This started yesterday.